10/21/2010

20101022 Cony feel full of Happiness

Sorry for without writing blogs for a long time. I met my homestay mom Melinda few minutes ago on Facebook. God brings her to me and let me write this for all my worldwide friends.

Cony has become a blog teacher recently and a public speaker. Yesterday, Apple and I went to her kindergarten of parents’ meeting. Suddenly, I feel full of Happiness.

Let me share my grow up experience in these days.


1.Talk to my husband, Power.

Ususally, Cony wake up at night feeling very happy, Power, and Apple either side, one large and one nap at my side, there is no money is not important, is the simple fact I want the happiness of a good nights sleep for the last few days, as and Power talk a lot of time talking to forget, the couple suddenly became very topic of conversation, I am very moved. God has heard my prayed, I know stay up bad habits, but this happy feeling, so warm in my heart.

Love is not watching each other but in looking in the same direction.




2.Sweet daughter, Apple. (near 6 years old now)

Apple has always been a very caring, very adaptable to children, childhood is! Whether the environment is so bad, eat all you want, sleepy sleep, not too many sticky habits, no matter who like others to follow suit, as she and Cony are dolphins, Ren Laifeng type, at one school to full-field dancing with the students, teachers say hello, took me about her proud of each work. Apple often confident to say: I painted the best, drawing better than Auntie, don’t you think?

Of course, in mummy’s heart:
Apple is always the best!



3. A support family.

Cony does not love to mention business failure, but had to see a lot of people to failure as an excuse to not want to give yourself opportunities to row in pain irresolute, Cony have also had to avoid before, so that happiness can not be unhappy. Thanks for the support my family, I used to be dragged down a lot, and now pay for the Cony unconditional, and now Apple is almost the aunt, uncle and my mother with you , so Cony around anywhere without any worries, Apple often say Cony is her 1st mummy, the second mother was five aunt, three mother is two aunt, four mother is a four-aunt, mother is a grandmother five, six mother is the big aunt!

Cony Although from single parent families, this home has a more complete love.



Conclusion
Change the nature of happiness from their beginning to knock on the door

Full Record Power and Cony wedding, married quarrel disagreement, to see their wedding, think of sweet happiness, good sister Elaine recently talked to family problems, every family has the cupboard. Power isn’t perfect, Cony always review I am not good enough in fact, can not cook, not clean house, not financial, not too sweet women…..many believers, the terms of Cony, Pray’s power really big, things will perfect presentation, we had a very tense confrontation between husband and wife, Cony has been trying to change myself first, being natural to knock on the door.

As being activist, is the reason for the change Cony.
Together with the embrace of "happiness" !


Email to Cony NOW. conychang@gmail.com
You know I miss you.
*************************************************************************



(Apple with all apples)

(Like a little model)

(show the Chinese class)





















(Apple prepare for halloween )

(Apple prepare for halloween )

(Apple prepare for halloween )
Cony 0913-809-587
http://www.conychang.com
E-mail:conychang@gmail.com
Facebook:cony.chang
Plurk:conychang

No comments: