11/01/2008

Apple Halloween Party

.
Apple is near four years old now.

Halloween is one of the important holidays for all kindergartens. That’s right. Apple’s kindergarten had made it very big party. I forgot counting how many people come together. (I didn’t have time to do it.) I also forgot writing my blog need the information. Ha ha…. There are only few photos and almost like Apple’s personal show. Ha ha… I am Apple’s mummy.

“Trick or treat.” Apple said it in whole day, Trick or treat, Smell my feet. Give me something good to eat! Halloween should be a very busy day for parents. They are thinking how to dress and make up for their kids. How lucky Apple is! Apple got a gift from my Homestay parents last year when they visit Taiwan. It is a traditional Indian dress. She hadn’t had chance to wear it until this Halloween. She was so happy to hear so many compliments. She said” I am the most pretty Indian bride princess.”

There were a lot of decorations in school, including ghost house, guess games, big mouth game, scary box and so on. The kindergarten did a lot of work in this party. Apple ate, drank, play and got gifts that we all had good time and very successful.

I start to worry about how to dress up Apple next Halloween!

(Apple-She said she is the most pretty Indian bride princess!)

(Apple’s eye so sexy, ha… it’s hard to catch her eye!)

(Where are you watching!)

(Teacher Shelly, Apple, Cony)

(Teacher Teresa is a duck and Apple!)

(Game)

(Halloween Party)-The right site little boy dress and make up was very unique.

(Apple and Vivi!)

(I am trying the gift - whistle)

(K1 cute Doris and K1 Apple) They are look here this time.

(Aunt Eva came to join the Halloween party!)

(Look!How professional smile!)

(Game)

(Party decoration)

(My classmates, Where are you looking?)

(Handsome, Teacher Dane, Apple)Why do kids always put fingers to say “Ya”?

(I won the gifts!)

(Pay attention)

(Party decoration)

(Halloween Party- having dinner, Teacher Erica on the stage.)

(Duck Handsome and Apple)

(Power and Apple)- Power’s smile is too professional.

(K1 Candy and Apple)-Candy isn’t eating a candy,Why Apple is eating a candy?

(I want to on the newspaper-I am the most pretty one today!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet and cute Apple.