11/03/2008

Cony News on 4th. Nov. 2008

.
I feel winter comes in Taiwan today. Not very cold but colder than the other days. How about your country?

Yoshie and I just had a converstaion, and she told me, the homestay parents are coming this afternoon to visit her in Tokyo. Yoshie has had some health problems recenlty, so she didn't have enough engergy to do whatever she want. BUT Talk is OK! ha ha ha.....

Yoshieis so funny and rude together. Because she said to Ramesh and Melinda. Please come by yourself and bring what ever you want to eat. I can't prepare anything for you. ha ha .....Good invite way. She felt too rude for visitors. It's Yoshie's style. ha ha ...... Good job. This is what a real family! People take care of each other. I wish I could be there to join your meeting. Even I can't be there, but my heart is always there be with you. My dear family! Have a good time. With love

No comments: