11/16/2008

Professional sleep "Apple"

It was too funny! Apple and I ate in a small restaurant few days ago. At the beginning, she was so excited and talked a lot. Suddenly, she became quiet and her eyes almost closed. She said to me, she is too tired at school and wanted to sleep now. Then in no minutes, she slept. I support her head with my left hand and I fished my dinner with right hand. I found she slept very well and I couldn’t stop laughing. Somebody asked me, is she really that tried? Ha ha ha….. I took some photos to show you. Have some fun with Apple.

(Are you realy that tried?20081112)

That I also correct some magic baby Apple‘s classical sleeping photos.
There are more I didn’t take photos, ex: sleeping in a motorcycle…..

Chinese say kids can eat, can make shit and sleep well then he will grow up well. There is no doubt why Apple grows up better than others. Hope everybody can sleep like her whenever you want to sleep.

(Like an angel, Apple just born)

(Too small bed!)

(Sleep is good)

(Comfortable sleep!)

(Too tried!)

(Apple was watching TV)

(After playing, Apple slept in a corner at home)

(Apple slept. She was talking to me!)

(So tried?20081112)

( Nearly fall dow!20081112)


More about Cony in Chinese
http://www.conychang.com


.

No comments: