9/21/2008

Vancovuer Itinerary Chapter 1


Introduction

let me introduce myself. This is Cony from Taiwan. I am not a "standard lady", it means my character like a boy more than a girl. I will show you my Vancouver itinerary to you (Aug. 2001 ~ April. 2002). Including what I learn, where I visit and what I did. I speak English well but not good in writing, please try to understand Cony's English. ha ha ha..... I show you some more photos with description. Enjoy my itinerary and have fun with me. ^_^

※※※

Chapter 1

GM tour - The Rockies tour (27th, Aug. ~ 4th, Sept. 2001)


Day 1

After working for several years, I have decided to study English to improve myself. I had chosen study English in Vancouver. I applied for VISA, found the tour agency by myself, which I suggest to people if you want to English in other country. This is the best way starting to learn English and independent way. At the beginning, Joyce (my junior high school classmate) and I joined GM tour to the Rockies for nine days.

Visit: Queen Elizabeth Park, Stanley Park, Granville Island, stay Ramada Inn in Abbotsford.


(left:Cony, Bus driver: Yee, right:Joyce , in front of our bus on the way to the Rockies)

(Cony, Joyce at Queen Elizabeth Park )

(Cony at Gastown, downtown Vancouver)


※※※

Day 2

Visit: Hope town, Kamloops, stay at Sportsman Hotel

(Cony and tour guide "Lan" at Hope)-~I really like the name "Hope".

(Cony with a big dog)

(Cony with the last nail)

※※※

Day 3

Visit: Jasper National Park, Emerald Lake, Peyto Lake, Bow Lake, Columbia Icefields

(Cony at Emerald Lake, early morning)

(Peyto Lake looks like a star)

(Cony at Bow lake)

(Cony with a super big snow car in Columbia Icefields)

※※※

Day 4

Visit:Sulphur Mountain, Moraine Lake,Lake Louise stay at castle hotel

(Cony,Joyce at the top of Sulphur Mountain)

(Cony, Joyce with the stone mountain)

(Cony at Moraine Lake)
(Cony at Lake Louise)

(Cony, Joyce at Lake Louise)

(Cony, Joyce with tour members at Lake Louise)

(Cony, tour members at castle hotel)

※※※

Day 5


(Cony, Joyce at castle hotel)

(Cony with a big strawman)

(Cony, Joyce eat big ice cream)

(Cony at a lake)

(Cony and a boy)


※※※

Day 6

Visit: Nanimo, Chemainus, Dunan, Victoria

(Members on a ferry to Victoira)

(Cony, Joyce on a gharry at Chemainus...My first time like a aristocratism)

(Cony at Chemainus)

(Cony at Chemainus)

(Cony, Joyce at Dunan)

(A guy permance at Victoria)

(Cony at Victoria)


※※※

Day 7

Visit: Butchart Garden, Richmond, Steveston Village, stay at Quality Inn

(Cony at Butchart Garden)

(Cony at Butchart Garden)

(Cony at Butchart Garden)

(Cony, Joyce at Steveston Village)

I felt sad at the end of this trip. I need to be alone in Vancouver after all the tour member went back to Taiwan. A wonderful beginning in Vancouver which full of memories until now.

.

No comments: