9/10/2008

Let's Join Path10 and Earn Money

All people are invited to join Path10. Get points and earn cash. Get points for making friends, blogging, uploading your music, photos and videos, viewing others' profiles. Get points for listening others' music, for viewing videos, etc. Also get points for referring others up to the fifth level. Every day login – 100 points, referring friends – 1000 points etc. You can even become a moderator of this site and get more points.

Once you have $100 in your account. You can request for your check. I like this site very much. I have earned more than $200 CAD so far. This is my first time to make money online then I did it well, If you are familiar with internet ,you will do it better than me.

Visit path10 and register for FREE now.

Want to know Cony Chang

.

No comments: