9/22/2008

Vancovuer Itinerary Chapter 3

Chapter 3

2nd Course - (8th Oct. 2001 ~ 4th Nov. 2001)

Morning - Communication I3 Teacher (Susan)
Afternoon - Vocabulary 2 Teacher (Jane)


This is my second time to choose communication class, but different teacher got different way to teach students. This class is I3, students level are higher. We can talk topic deeper. Susan is my teacher, with smile all the time. We have gone out for Friday classes and games in classes. Really had fun!

My communication classmates,

Cecile - 27 years old. From Barcelona, Spain. My best friend in Spain. (She has married to another ILSC classmate "Pascal" now). She is 180cm high, I am just 158cm. Compare with Cecile, I like a basement and she is always the second floor. I have named her a Chinese name "尚大女". It means very big woman. I really like her; we still contact each other until now.

Gaby - 25 years old. From Mexico. She cooks well. One day, she brought Mexico food "Tacos" to all the classmates. Wow! Super good. After we know each other well, we had a lot of parties. She also dance well, very sexy. I think Latin American all can dance well by nature.

Jimena - 19 years old. From Colombia. She is a cute teenager. She used to say " I like your Chinese style dress, pants." She gave me a kiss on the cheek for each side whenever we meet and say goodbye. This is Colombia way. Some counties are three or just one time. But girls only. Boys don't kiss each other to say hi.

Other classmates: Andre, Tomoko, Go, and Korean classmates.

We had discussed some interesting topic, ex: Advantage of men and women. I always tried to think by English way. My English improved a little bite.


(I3 Class activity at coffee shop near ILSC)

(I3 Class activity at a beach)

(Bastien and Cony: briefing Candle at I3 class)

(Susan with lotus at I3 class)

(Bastien showed underwear at I3 class)

(Cony.Cecile.Gaby.Jimena.?.Tomoko,at bowling Alley)....Very small bowling ball!

My communication classmates,

Soohee - 26 years old. From Korea. She is a English at kindergarten. Soohee is pretty and polite. I like this kind of girls. Especially, she become Bastien's girlfriend. We become very close friend, too. (few years later, I visited Korea, She took a plane to meet me in Seoul, Korea. So touched.)

(Cony and cute pumpkin Soohee at ILSC Halloween party)

(Cony and Bastien at a bar)


(Teacher Jane and Vocabulary classmates at ILSC)

It was so early to finish class at 2:30PM. Especially, the weather in Oct., it's totally dark around 8 o'clock. Dany and I usually go out together for talking and shopping. He has bought 40 airplane models and 8 automobile models before he went back to Brazil. I think Canadian government needs to give him an award for his contribution. Ha ha... I always remember Dany corrected my pronunciation, "Problem" this word. We had a lot of fun at that time. He also joined a band as a drum player. He had played drum to show me. Really a good player.

On Halloween, there are many friends go to a parade in downtown Vancouver. We have seen much dress up people. This was my first time to see this kind of parade. Foreigners like to enjoy their holidays. It's very different from Taiwanese.

(Cecile.Cony. Spainish Jorge at a bar)


(Cecile、Jorge、Tomoko、Jenny、Pascal(Swizerland..Cecile's husband)、Alex(Bastien's buddy).....others

(Cony and while.tall ghost at Halloween parade)

There is another friend, "Joe" Cantonese Canadian who I know him on ICQ in Taiwan. We become friends after I go to Vancouver. Hei, Joe's friend, very talkative and easy to get along with. Sometime, we go to night clubs to dance and drink with my classmates. They all speak English, Cantonese and Chinese well. There is no problem to communicate with each other.

(Joe.Hei.Cony.Jennyand others on Halloween parade)

At Cambie Bar, I have met another Jorge, Mexican, 23 years old. He had become my boyfriend. We had amazing time and unforgettable memories together. You will see photos later. He had taught me Spanish but I didn't learn well. Too difficult pronunciation for me.

(Cony and Jorge at a bar. Jorge look handsome like Taiwanese native people with big eye)

(Cony and a pretty. sexy nurse at ILSC Halloween party)
(Can you see the nurse is "He"? He is Balthazar, one of my A1 classmates.)


(Joan, Cony and Herry at ILSC)

(Jeceme.Cony.Jungu at ILSC)

(Teacher Rob and Cony at ILSC)

(Cony and Japanese pretty at ILSC )

School activity teacher - Rob. He has been to China for a year, can speak some Chinese and like to say "kiss my ass" in Chinese to make fun with people. He always said to me, after drinking, my English is totally perfect. We become good friends and become housemates later.

Beside night club activities, I had started to join many school activities which are good for health. My fist time ice skating went with Joan and Dany. Ice Hockey games were exciting. I had watched two live games that is a good experience for me. There are many "first" time activities in Vancouver.

Rob's activity. Two days one night to Seattle, USA. One of my dreams is watching a live NBA game. It takes two hours by bus from ILSC to Seattle. People Mountain People Sea I must said about the NBA game.

(Live NBA game at Seattle)

We went to the Space Needle that is a famous movie place.

(Space Needle at Seattle)

(Seattle city view at Space Needle)

"Save money" is the principle for school activity. We stayed in a Youth hotel. I had found a Taiwan flag. Wow! I excited to see the symbol of Taiwan in other country.

(Cony and Rob with Taiwan flag at a youth hotel in Seattle)

(Cony at a theater, at Seattle)

(Cony bite a bone at Seattle)

(Cony with a big glove at Seattle)

(Cony with a golden pig in front of a famous market at Seattle)

.

No comments: