9/24/2008

Vancovuer Itinerary Chapter 5


Chapter 5

4th Course - (3rd Dec. 2001 ~ 31 Dec. 2001)

Morning - Academic Preparation A2 Teacher (Ron)
Afternoon - Public Speaking Teacher (Nick)


Ron - 33 years old, Negro Canadian teacher. In all the teachers, I like to share this opinions. Even thought he is single, but he has his own ideas about relationship. The only one sofa at ILSC class was A2 Academic Preparation class.

Sheila -19 years old. From China. Hoiwa-22 years old. From Africa. Tokumi - 23 years old. From Japan. Javier - 28 years old. From Argentina. Laura - 17 years old. From Switzerland, look like a bobby doll. Dunia - 32 years old. She is a piano teacher and just married with Canadian husband. Pomin - 23 years old. From Korea. I had no problem to talk with people but still hard for me writing in English.

We had showed everybody's talent. I sing a Chinese song "The moon representative my heart."
"Listen now " Ron thought this is a very beautiful song, I had sing for many times afterwards.
Ron has a lot of body languages and face exaggerates expression. ^_^ I had remembered he said to me," It's a crime if your skirt shorter, you need to go to jail." Ha ha....I like his super big shine smile and he said, "Cony! This is free for you. Free stuff.” He also told us that he used to dance in night club. Once when he danced but hurt his knee in the middle of dancing poor, he pretended dance another style then went back to seats. He quitted dancing then.

(Teacher Ron and A2 classmates at ILSC)

(Teacher Ron and wear Chinese dress Cony at ILSC)

Nick was my Public Speaking teacher. - 28 years old, Italy Canadian. He looked really mature, I couldn't believe he just one year older than me. Do you believe it? He even showed us his ID. Ha ha..... He taught us how to communicative without talking, only use body language. We had many performance and practice in class all the time. This was why I usually said learning English isn't only studying in front of the desk or sitting in Classes.

(Teacher Nick and another student at Public Speaking class in ILSC)

I had gone to inside rock climbing but I lost photos, I was ok to do that. Before my second time to Whistler, Cecile and Spain Jorge needed to go back to Spain. That was my first time cried in Vancouver. It was too sad to say goodbye for good friends.

(My best Spanish friends Cecile and Spain Jorge at Vancouver)

Whistler activity with Andrea, Dmitri, Joon sir, and Yoshie went together. Compare with last time, I had snowboarding well. Joon sir and I ,this two professional beginners from the mountain top (3000m high) down to the ground. It was unforgettable amazing experience.

Dmitri - 25 years old. From Russia. He had married with Russian girlfriend "Elena" at Vancouver. He impressed a lot and had said " -20 degree is warm but -40 degree is really cold." Yoshie and I weren’t understood what's different between -20 and -40 degree. The same cold. But after Yoshie had gone to see the Northen light. She told me it's a huge big different. Finally, we understood Dmitri was making a joke.

(Cony,Dmitri and Elena at Dmitri home in Vancouver)

Rob bought me a glass of "151" to celebrate my birthday. It's a 70% alcohol; he told me Canadian all drink this to celebrate their birthday. I had drunk it directly, this one is really HOT. I felt like burning inside my body. This was another "first" time experience.

This month I had become Jorge's girlfriend and we went out all the time. "Mexico" is far away from Taiwan, I hadn't imagined how connection between Mexico and I. This is "destiny". One time, we went to Hooters Bar and drunk a lot of beers and two bottles of Smirn of Ice for both of us. Then went to another night club and drank two class of Tequila wine. Jorge taught me how to drink Tequila with lemon. We had danced and drank very much, not drunk at all. Jorge is really a good dancer. I have cherished this sweet memory.

There were full of our footmark in downtown Vancouver. How romantic time it was! Why did I like him? I thought must be the right feeling at the right time. Even he is 5 years younger than me but he treat me well like a gentleman take care of me. Make me like a princess and expect my thinking, always feel free to be myself. I told him, he like a action dreamer as me. Especially, I like his big and black eye, when you see his eye, I got some power from them. Just want to fall in love; I didn't want to think too much. Love is love, not for getting married. This is homestay father Ramesh told me. Yes, different culture different thinking way this was what I had learned from Jorge.

Another said goodbye again so soon. After Cecile left, Jorge went back, too. I went to the airport to say goodbye with him. We don't know when we will meet again. So we cried and cried....Then the fact is. If you really want to do something, you will try to make it no matter how difficult it is. We had met each other in a month. Please see chapter 6 travels to Mexico.

(Cony and Jorge at Hooters bar in Vancouver)

(Cony and Jorge at Vancouver)

Yoshie and I moved to Rob's house. There was another Korean roommate "Seong Ah" - 30years old. Her personality is fine. Typical Korean woman. At the beginning, we had good time to have parties and go to school together.

(Party at Rob's house)

(Sushi- Yoshie made it. Party at Rob's house)

(Party time at Rob's house)

(Cony's first Chinese dress at Rob's house)

(Yoshie's Chinese dress, robert.Rob.Alex at Rob house)

(Christmas Party at Rob's house)

(Visit Rob's mother's house)

(Rob.Rob's sister.Rob.Cony.Seong Ah.Yoshie at Rob's mother's house)

Dany - one part of my important Vancouver life. We had known each other at very early time. I knew I have a buddy in Brazil now. Even he is not pretty friend for me but who is pretty. He left on 11th Jan. 2002; I went to the airport said goodbye to him. Oh! My god. He was crying too much. Even though I was sad but I cheered him up. Tissue couldn't fellow his tears. You know what. After all the tears. His plane delayed and couldn't catch another changed plane. It means he needs to stay one more day in Vancouver. I stayed there until his homestay to pick him back to house. The second day, I didn't go again. Finally, he went back to Brazil.

During this moment, I was happy to have so many memories and sad about saying goodbye to friends all the time. I know we have a lot of connection between us. I have known it's not the end, it's just a beginning.

.

No comments: