10/12/2008

2004 Power and Cony's wedding ceremony

.

3rd July 2004 was my wedding day. This is a very special experience for each person including me for sure. That was my most busy day in my life. I woke up and make up being a bride in the 3Am early morning.

Can you realize that I had my daughter “Apple” around 5 month in my body when I got married? Ha ha …. Still pretty and thin, right?

I had a normal traditional Taiwanese wedding, you may see from the photos.
Usually, Taiwanese engage ceremony in the noon time and the wedding ceremony at night time to save everybody’s time. I will try to describe with the photos. I think I was very pretty in the wedding. ^_^

I don't know get married is good or not but it’s a special experience for me. Of course, it has sweet and sad parts together. Depends on what you want.

(Power is making up to be a groom, at a prepare room)

(Power is ready to be a groom, at the engagement place)

(Prepare seats and clean up, at the engagement place)

(The engagement ceremony- Power and “Cony-dress 1”. At the engagement place)

(The engagement place 1)

(The engagement place 2)

(Taiwanese way to prepare both bride and groom's presents for each other. At the engagement place1)

(The engagement ceremony, Power give the symbol presents to my mother)

(engagement ceremony, Power gave my mother an red envelope with love to show will take care of me.)

(The engagement ceremony, Power and I kneeled to my mother thanks for rearing me to grow up and say good bye to her)

(The engagement ceremony, my mother wish us to be better in the future)

(Yoshie and Cony. At the engagement ceremony)

(sister Jin, Yoshie, and sister Eva, At the engagement place)

(Vic and Cony. At the engagement ceremony at the engagement place)

(Power and Cony kiss at the engagement place)

(The engagement ceremony lunch. At the engagement place)

(The wedding car)

(After engagement ceremony, take a wedding car to home, Need to take a black umbrella even it's sunny day)

(After engagement ceremony, take a wedding car to home, Cony throw away a fan- means don't take the bad habit to the husband's home.)

(After engagement ceremony, the wedding cars line up go together, normally six cars)

(After engagement ceremony, went back home to prepare to the wedding)

(My family- my mother and four sisters with their kids. Before wedding ceremony at the wedding restaurant)

(My family- my mother and four sisters with their kids. Before wedding ceremony at the wedding restaurant)

(My mother and I. Before wedding ceremony at the wedding restaurant)

(There are a lot of golden rings and neckles to be a pretty bride, Before wedding ceremony at the wedding restaurant)

(Cony and Power's family.Before wedding ceremony at the wedding restaurant)

(The wedding ceremony 1, “Cony dress 1”)

(The wedding ceremony 2)

(The wedding ceremony 3, “Cony dress 2”)

(The wedding ceremony 4)

(Sister Jin, my mother and “Cony- dress 3” say goodbye to the guests, the end of the wedding at a restaurant)

(My UK friend, Emmy, take the wedding cake back at the wedding restaurant)

(Say goodbye to the guests and they take a candy , the end of the wedding at a restaurant)

( Say goodbye to the guests, the end of the wedding at a restaurant)

(my best junior high school classmates, the end of the wedding at a restaurant)

(Power with friends who help the wedding, we must say thanks for helping with a red envelope with money to say thank you. The end of the wedding ceremony at a restaurant)


(Power and Cony with friends. The end of the wedding ceremony at a restaurant)

.

No comments: