10/14/2008

Power and Cony's wedding photographs

.

Taiwanese usually take some photos by a professional photographer before their wedding. Those photos normally quite formal and show in the wedding. A bride always wear different dress and a groom wear just to match her. The bride’s dress must be the focus.

I am a Taiwanese so I did take some photos but not formal one as the other Taiwanese. I had worn 7 different style dresses including indoor and outdoor took photos. It spent a whole day, it’s really tired. Power and I took a lot of funny photos because of we are not serious people. The funny one can show real us more. How do you think about it?


(Power said "Ya! I win Cony")


(Power and Cony With funny dolls)


(Show you the shoulder)


(Power and Cony look at each other)


(Power's funny facial expression)


(Why are you laughing?)


(The typical formal photo like this one, the photographer said I need to smile otherwise too weird)


(The typical formal photo like this one)


(Make those photos like daning1)


(Make those photos like daning2)


(Make those photos like daning3)


(Power is happy)


(Ha! It means my hip is good. Number one good to have babies)


(Cony is playing a game)


(Cony is hitting power)


(You are not good, remember it)


(Power and Cony played at the beach)


(Funny one, Power's finger....... ha ha...)


(Oh! We are too rude to make this one.)


(Hit Power's face)


(Power and Cony Hold hands)


(Make funny photos, Power is giving a massage to Cony)


(Make a cute photo)


(Power said my face is too big to cover)


(Make romantic photo)


(Oh! Oh! Oh!)


(A little Kiss)


(A big woman and a little man)


(Show Power's wrinkles)


(Power try to be a cool man)


(A formal photo)


(Power is smelling my feet)


(Tongue kiss)


(Nose touch)


(Closer nose kiss)



(Show Cony's belly)


(Chinese dress a funny photo)


(The beautiful sunset)


(Wow! It means if you are too short I will cut it)


(A funny photo with my feet)


(Are you surrender?)


(A formal photo)


(Look far away)


(Power and the dolls)


(Let's run away)


(Ha! Cony try to be tender)


(Happy ending)


.

No comments: