10/04/2008

Cony News on 5th. Oct. 2008

My dear worldwide friends,

This is a beautiful Sunday in Taiwan. How about your country?
Most of people, it has been a long time we hadn't contacted each other.
How are you now? After coming back to Taiwan in 2002, its 6 years pass.
Finally, I have translated my entire Vancouver itineraries chapter 1 to chapter 10.
We were having so much fun there, weren’t we?

Unfortunately, there are some friends disappear from my life.
If you still contact with below people, please tell me their email address or contact information by sending an email to me. Thanks!

Brzil - Itana.Alex.Roberto
Russia – Dmitri (Andrea should know.)
Japan-Kenji.Hiroshi.
Korea-Jenny.Hana.James.Harry
Spain-Jorge.Marta.
Mexico-Diana.Laura.Lalo
Columbia-Jemena.
China-孟妍
Taiwan-Jane.

Cony’s contact information
Email:conychang@hotmail.com
Skype: cony.chang

I am looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

.

No comments: