10/09/2008

Cony News on 9th Oct. 2008


How should I say about my feeling today? I was so happy to contact my Mexican boyfriend Jorge. After many years, we had heard each other’s voice. Suddenly, he called me on Skype that we should say thank you so much to Skype. The internet makes the distance really shorter. I saw Jorge’s face on the video; I couldn’t believe it’s so real. Things and time has changed a lot, but Jorge is still that Jorge. Cony is still that Cony. The difference is only I got a daughter “Apple”.

To have a romantic story is so beautiful, both for Jorge and I haven’t forgotten it. For Asian people, it’s hard to be friends after the girlfriends and boyfriends break up. I am not the typical Taiwanese woman. I love Latin culture very much because I was in Mexico to enjoy so many things there. Even though that’s 6 years ago, I do still memory everything. I think I really a Mexican in my ex-life. Ha ha…. Just can’t speak Spanish. Cony’s smile is most popular language in the world. ^_^

Love somebody doesn’t need to be with her (him) all the time. Love her but don’t marry her, then you will remember her forever. Sometimes, it’s a beautiful pity.
The unique Mexican, nobody can instead of him. Actually, I cherish every friend.

~Te Amo~

.

No comments: