10/06/2008

Cony News on 7th. Oct. 2008

I have an idea about just writing something happened of myself or in Taiwan.
The weather is getting cold and raining outside now but my heart is burning inside.

There are four friends and I will have anther new start business without investing money but our time for sure. To bluid a system, it's call "All in One". Most of them, they don't speak English but very nice people. What a pity, they don't speak English. Who will help Taiwanese to know English more? Ha ha.... My English level is not good enough to teach people. ha ha ha.....

I have maken some very good friends on Path10. If you want to be my good friends, wrtie to me whatever you want to know about me. I am a very openmind woman. The Path10 is a very safe website for everybody. There is another website "Qyao" can make money online. click and sign up without paying any money. I will tell you how to do next.

Cony News see you soon

.

No comments: