10/12/2008

Apple Growing Up Chapter 1

.
Chapter 1 (Born ~ 3 month)


Its unbelievable happened to Cony “Having a baby”. In Dec. 2004, I had got a baby girl; named “Apple”, because of her fat and red cheek. Her nickname “little Apple” are both in Chinese and English. There are not so many people know her real Chinese name.

Apple's daddy “Power” said Apple software like him, and hardware like me because of her big face. But I think Apple look like herself more than anybody else. ^_^ I got a caesarean birth then the doctor show Apple for me and told me “Baby is very pretty”. At the first seen without washing her body, I saw her little green, purple color, wrinkled skin and sticky body. Oh! My god! Why the doctor said she is pretty to me? What an ugly baby she is. Why I have an ugly baby? I had so many questions at the moment but after Apple taking a bath, she is health and cute, I set my mind at rest. I didn't know that is normal. Ha ha…. This is my first time being a mother.

For Apple birth to 3 months, she was just 3000g when she born so small and tinny with all the funny facial expression. She stayed at the hospital for a month and I look at her everyday. In Chinese culture, the mother can't go out, wash hairs and needs to eat a lot of special food to recharge her energy for a month. What a weird custom! I didn’t actually follow the custom. I am not a typical Chinese. Ha ha…..

When my time took Apple a bath, it was a disaster. Apple was so small and soft. Even it was winter but I got sweat, I quickly finished all the steps and then I found forgetting to put soap on her body. So Apple the first bath was water clean only. *^_^*

At the second month, I sent her to stay in a nanny house whole day and I see her when I had free time. After 2 weeks, I had found her wasn’t happy and look stupid. I decided take her back to home and hire a Filipino “Michelle” at home. So whenever I want to see her I can see her at home even thought I work very late. I had started miss her all the time; I hadn't had this kind of feeling about missing and caring a person like this.

Maybe because of she didn't stay somewhere stable, after she come back home, she was so good. Sleep than eat, eats then sleeps. Soon, she become cute fatty and happy all the time. You will see on her photos of next 4-6 month old.



(Apple cute facial expression)


(I am still in mummy belly,my born day)

(I havn't open my eye yet. I am a little bigger than the mini cell phone.)

(Are you mummy? I must see clearly!)

(Daddy hug me sleeping. Sleep well!)

Cony private personal photo….(mummy's yummy milk)

(This is a smile dream!)

(Little tinny angel. I have a small face now.)

(I am really an angel when I sleep!)

( facial expression)

(Big mouth)

(My first standard photo)

(I have dimples. Do you see them?)

(Ha ha ha)

(Innocent winkled eyebrows)

(Funny facial expression)

(Funny facial expression)

(Wrinkly eye)

(After Apple born, the big belly disappeared)

(Yummy milk)

(Big nostrils)


(I don't want to talk to you)

(Daddy and I are smile.)

(Very tired!)

(Stupid at nanny house)

(Sleepy!)

(Innocent at nanny house)

(Sleep under the mosquito net)

(I like playing the nose touching with Daddy)

(Another photo?)

(Don't bother us, we sleep together!)

( Cute facial expression)

(What are you doing?)

(I hold my milk bottle by myself)

(The bed is already too small!)


.

No comments: